Fiber Optic Termination Box
|P/N||Description||No. of ports||Max. Capacity (core)|
|NB-FOCL-D||Termination Box, Plastic||2||24|
|NB-FOCL-B||Termination Box, Metal||2||48|
|NB-FOCL-A||Termination Box, Metal||2||24|
|NB-FOCL-C||Termination Box, Metal||2||24|
Fiber Optic Splice Cassettes:
- Material: Flame-Resisting (UL94V0) PA
- Color: White & Black
- Dimension: 155x92x10mm
Fiber Optic Splice Protection Sleeve:
- Single holed (preshrunk) and eliminates fiber threading.
- Smooth, de-burred stainless steel reinforcing member ends decrease and risk of fiber damage during installation.
- Extended liner length prevents contact between the fiber and the backbone.
- Clear sleeve design per sign easy centering of splice before heating.
- Sealing structure makes the splice free from the effect of temperature and humidity from environment.
A specially designed cross linked polyolefin tubing system, with meltable liner, providing strength and protection to optical fiber splices.
- Operating temperature: -55°C~+60°C
- Shrinking Temperature range: 90°C~+110°C
|P/N (100-pack)||Sleeve length||Strength member length||Diameter after shrink||Fiber count||Recommended cleave length||Coating diameter|
|NB-FOPG-018||60mm||51mm||3.1mm||Single||16mm||0.25mm to 0.9mm|
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Adapters/Connectors/Attenuators
- Fiber Optic Splicing Accessories
- Fiber Optic Patch Cords & Pigtails
- Fiber Optic Patch Panels
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Splice Closures (Fosc)
- Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- Ruggedized Fiber Optic Patch Cords
- Modular Fiber Optic Patch Panels & Cabinets